This form is for Course Designer use only.
The library assists online course designers in the Cybercampus department by providing extended checkout periods for library materials. We will send books to you via interoffice mail that are already in our collection. If you would like to request materials that we do not have, please use the New Materials Request Form. In the note field, let us know that you are a course designer. We will acquire the materials and send them to you once they have been processed.
- Do not use this form until you are prepared to begin the review and/or digitization process.
- Renewals are not allowed for full semester checkouts without prior arrangement with library management.
- Depending on availability some requested items may require 2 weeks to acquire and process.
- All requests will be forwarded to you department director for final approval. If you would prefer to obtain this approval yourself, please print out the hardcopy version of this form located here. Have the form signed and interofficed to Debra Sampson in the Library at 180 New Montgomery.
- The loan rules for approved Cybercampus Course Designers are as follows:
- Circulating Books - Full Semester
- Reference Books - 1 Week (+1 renewal period)
- Video/DVD - 30 Days (No renewal)
- Course Reserve - by special arrangement with library management only