It appears that the error message occurs when the queue on the computer is filled to capacity, here are the steps for our temporary solution. Thanks Ben!
1. Open Finder window at computer
2. Go to Applications
3. In Applications, find the folder Utilities
4. Open the Terminal.app found in the Utilities folder
5. A command window should open with a line that reads “180nm-library-01-1344:~ student$”
6. Type the command “lprm -” then hit enter
7. The command should run for a few seconds clearing out the queue
8. You will know when its finished when this line “180nm-library-01-1344:~ student$” appears again awaiting a new command to run
NOTE: BE SURE TO QUIT OUT OF THE TERMINAL APP BEFORE LEAVING THE COMPUTER
Hope this is clear and helpful for everybody!
Brandon Andre Logans