If you want to troubleshoot a faculty member’s account to check that their prints charge to their department, follow these steps:
1. Login onto http://10.10.5.51:9191/adminwith your aau email login.
2. Go to the “Users” tab, second tab from the left.
3. Ask the faculty member for their PeopleSoft/LMS/Workday username (i.e. PKELLY2, this login is used by teachers to take attendance for their classes.) Type this username into the search bar and press “Go”.
4. On the right side of their account page, under “Balance” and the dollar field, you will see a box labeled “Restricted.” Make sure it is unchecked to enable prints to automatically charge to their department. Click “OK” or “Apply” at the bottom of the page to save changes.
5. Below the “Balance” field, do a double check in the “Department” field that the faculty’s department is listed. If not, you can add it in. There is a list of faculty department numbers at the back of the circulation desk binder.
This will also be posted to the wiki. Thanks!