Log in to renew your books
- Knowhere: designing ways to teach wayfinding (Samantha Perkins, 2012)
- Allt gott : Icelandic goods and exports (Kristin Agnarsdottir, 2011)
- Alcohol360 (Monchaya Ngaolertloy, 2010)
- Ama jade (I-Lin Chen, 2010)
- Inner-change (Kamilah Dove, 2010)
- Travelist (Sandra Isla, 2010)
- Graduate Thesis Showcase for Graphic Design (Available Online)
- View All Graphic Design MFAs
Articles and Reference Resources
- Full Text Online Journal and Magazine Articles
- ebrary – Full Text Online Books
- Digital Tutors
- You must sign up with your Academy of Art University email address (@art.edu or @academyart.edu). For more information see the Digital Tutors FAQ page.
- Oxford Art Online – Full Text Online Art Encyclopedia
- Academy of Art University Digital Image Resources
- AIGA Design Archives
- Rare Book Room
- Reed College Artists' Books Collection
- Mac fonts
- Safari Technical Books are available with a San Francisco Public Library Card.
- Includes books on Graphics, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and more.
- San Jose Public Library and Berkeley Public Library users (with a library card) may also access Safari Books Online through those library websites.
- For Non Bay Area Students, check out your local public library for online access to technical manuals or for technical manuals in their physical collection.
Motion Pictures & Television
Ask a Librarian:
Librarians are available to help you with your research from 11 to 4 Monday-Friday and from 1 to 3 on Saturday.
Ask staff members at the Circulation Desk in order to connect with a librarian.